How to convert Word/PPT/Excel to PDF using license

Hi there,

I can convert Word/PPT/Excel to PDF by using several URI address like this:

Word --> PDF : URI=***/words/format?=pdf
PPT --> PDF : URI=*/slides/format?=pdf
Excel --> PDF : URI=*/cells/**format?=pdf

My questions are:
1. I get a temp license, how can I use the licence to delete the watermark of trial version.

2. When I tried to convert PPT to PDF, there is a limitation of 10 pages. That means I can successfully convert PPT to PDF only when I make sure the PPT is less than 10 pages. Is this only a trial version issue?

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for showing interest in Aspose products.

I like to share that if you have obtained the trial license for Aspose.Slides for Java or Aspose.Total for Java from our sales team, you can use that to avoid the watermark appearing in generated presentations. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference in this regard. I am hopeful, with license in place, you wont be getting the watermark any more. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Wayne,

Both of these issues are due to evaluation limitation and you need to sign up for a paid plan to avoid these limitations. Temporary license works with downloadable Aspose components only. You are using our Cloud APIs and a paid plan is required to get rid of evaluation watermark and other restrictions.

Please check http://www.aspose.com/cloud/pricing.aspx for more details and feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,