How to creatae two independent Tables in one? (Diffenent rows in one table)

Dear Aspose, I have a problem in filling-up table rows in my doc.
Here is how my table looks like:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
«TableStart:DemandBill» «MaterialName» «NNumber» «MeasureUnitCode» «MeasureUnit» «Wieght» «TableEnd:DemandBill»
«TableStart:Orders»«Production» «OrderNumber» «WeightByOrder» «TableEnd:Orders»

So: there are two independent tables, which are actually situated in the same Word table.
When I fill up the data like this:
var tableSource1 = new CustomMailMergeDataSource(OrdersMaterialDemandBillTable.TableName, reportModel.OrderTable.OrderRows);

doc.MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions(tableSource1);
var tableSource2 = new CustomMailMergeDataSource<MaterialDemandBillTableRow>(OrdersMaterialDemandBillTable.TableName, reportModel.DemandBillTable.DemandBillRows);
doc.MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions(tableSource2);

I can see only first table printed.
What I should do?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. It would be great if you please create a standalone runnable console application that helps us reproduce the same problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Also, please attach your template Word document. As soon as you share the required resources, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Thank you very much for your replay.
Here - console application with my project with word-template inside

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems you’re using Aspose.Words 13.4.0 on your end. Please try upgrading to the latest version 14.8.0 from the following link and see how it goes on your end:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Secondly, I am afraid, I could not find ‘Требование-накладная на материал.doc’ template document in your attachment. Please attach this document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,