How to deactivate the mirror indentation in the word document?

Hello,

We are utilizing Aspose Words Java to merge content from multiple source documents into a final document. Occasionally, when the source document contains mirror indentation list items, they can impact the indentation of other list items. Is there a method to deactivate the mirror indentation?

Thanks,
Yash

@Yashwanth14 Could you please attach your input, output and expected output document along with simple code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

@alexey.noskov I am unable to reproduce it with simple code, but I am sharing the screenshots of the output and the expected output. I hope they will assist you in understanding the issue at a high level. I wanted to know if it is possible to disable the mirrored indentation using any property or method in Aspose.

Output:

Expected Output:

@Yashwanth14 I am afraid, currently there is no public API to get/set this property.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26172

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@alexey.noskov Thanks for opening the ticket. Is there a way to check the status?

@Yashwanth14 You can see the status of the issue at the bottom of this page.

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

@alexey.noskov Could you please provide an update on the status of this ticket? It still shows as ‘New’ at the bottom, despite being opened two months ago. Do we have an estimated time for resolving this issue?

@Yashwanth14 Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this feature request yet. The issue is still in the queue for analysis. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

@alexey.noskov Could you please provide an update on the status of this ticket?

@Yashwanth14 Unfortunately, there are no news regarding this feature request yet. We will be sure to keep you updated and let you know once the feature is implemented or we have more information for you.

@alexey.noskov Could you please provide an update on the status of this ticket? It still shows as ‘New’ at the bottom, despite being opened four months ago. Do we have an estimated time for resolving this issue?

@Yashwanth14 We have implemented a draft. The issue is currently in the code review. If everything goes smoothly the changes will be included into the next 24.4 version of Aspose.Words.

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26172) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.4 update also available on NuGet.