How to deal with p:graphicFrame(mathtype WMF inside)

Hi Developer,

Good day!
Sorry for the basic question.

product : aspose slides for java

But I cannot find API t o handle p:graphicFrame element .
we inserted an equation from mathtype in PPT, it is enclosed in p:graphicFrame and related to an equation WMF.

How can I handle p:graphicFrame ?
Final question is how can I get the WMF object ?

Thanks!
Stone

Hi Stone,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and regret to share with you that I have not been able to understand your question. There is nothing as graphicFrame in Aspose.Slides, are you referring to a picture box, video frame or something else?

Secondly, Please share with us by ‘getting the WMF object’, do you mean how to insert a WMF image? I request you to please share with us the presentation about which you have mentioned in your last post so that it may help us to understand your requirements more clearly and we may try to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

please find attachment test.pptx I just uploaded. only paste one equation into it. maybe it is copied from word, I am not sure. but in word, we can add it with a plugin named mathtype.

if you unzip ppt and will find xml in slide1.xml like

<p:graphicFrame>
<a:graphic>
<a:graphicData uri="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/presentationml/2006/ole">
<mc:Fallback>
<p:blipFill>
<a:blip r:embed="rId4">

please consider how to get this equation(binary image is ok).

Thanks!
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have observed the presentation file shared by you and part of presentation xml code. However, I am unable to understand what you expect from Aspose.Slides to offer you. Do you want to access the shape with equation and access that. Do you want to get image of equation? Please share your requirements so that we may help you accordingly.

Many Thanks,

Hi Fayyaz,

Yes, I want to get image of equation and save to my local machine.

Thanks,

Stone

Hi Stone,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that the Equation shape inside presentation is a type of Ole Object. It is added as a shape and you can get the shape thumbnails using Aspose.Slides for Java to commercially available image formats with custom dimensions. Please visit this documentation link to serve the purpose on your end. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Thanks, I can convert Ole Object to shape thmubnail now.
but there are junk codes in the output image.

attached input ppt and result image, please compare and advise.

Thanks,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have observed the snapshots shared and have not been able to observe the issue. Can you please share the details of the issue so that I may investigate the issue on my end. Please also try using the following sample code on your end using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.1.

//Instantiate a Presentation class that represents the presentation file
Presentation p = new Presentation(“shape_thumbnail.pptx”);

//Create a full scale image
BufferedImage image = p.getSlides().get_Item(0).getShapes().get_Item(0).getThumbnail(ShapeThumbnailBounds.Shape, 3, 3);
try{
//Save the image to disk in PNG format
ImageIO.write(image,“jpeg”,new File(“d:\Aspose Data\ContentBG_tnail.jpg”));
}
catch(Exception e){}

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I use latest lib and your code, still issue.
Can you please compare PPT with thumbnail again, it is different. there is junk code in thumbnail.

attached 2 png(in PPT and thumbnail), please compare the last character. please refer PPT file in last post.

Thanks,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have worked with the presentation file shared and have generated the shapes thumbnails. I have been able to observe the missing symbol in generated shape thumbnail for equation. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34942 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Sorry for push, do we have ETA for this.
Thanks,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is blocked owing to missing rendering support in Aspose.Slides. The concerned support will be available in Aspose.Slides once the blocking issue will be fixed. At the moment, I am unable to share any ETA as the issue has just recently been created in our issue tracking system. I will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our product team.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

good day.
instead of ETA, can I know in which branch this will be fixed?

Best Regards,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have discussed the issue status with our product team and like to share that concerned issue is likely to get resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34942) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.