How to detect the Stencil used in a diagram

Hi, I’m reviewing the documentation of the library, and I need to know if possible to detect automatically the stencil used in a diagram, for example if the diagram contains shapes of ‘BPMN standard’ or ‘basic flow chart’.

Can you help me? Thank you!!

@YilverMH

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share a sample Visio file with us. We will further test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Thanks for answer me, for example this diagram (‘2007 VisioTest.zip’) contains Flow chart shapes, so I need to know if possible to detect automatically the Stencil according to the shapes. Other example is the file ‘New Model.zip’, which contains shapes of the BPMN standard. My question is, can I to know the Stencil according to the shapes or the Masters or other item? I work with the following Stencils: Visio BPMN, Visio Basic Flow chart, Frapu BPMN, iServer BPMN, ITP Process Modeler, Tomislav BPMN.

Thank you so much.

2007 VisioTest.zip (19.3 KB)
New Model.zip (1.0 MB)

@YilverMH

We are looking into your requirements and will get back to you with our findings soon.

1 Like

@YilverMH

An investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51646 has been logged in our issue tracking system for your requirements. We will further look into details of the scenario and investigate the feasibility of this feature. We will let you know as soon as we have some news about ticket resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like