How to download last Aspose.Slide version allowed to my subscription?

Hello,

I would like to download the last Aspose.Slide version allowed to my subscription, but I can´t find the link to download.

I am experiencing problems on converting PPT to PDF that cut off some parts of the presentation after convertion. I want to upgrade the version to try solve this issue.

I have the version 2.8.4.0 for Aspose.Slides.
The subscription date is 2009-06-03.

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.

Leandro

Hi Leandro,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

You can download uploaded version of Aspose.Slides for .NET from this link. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.2.0 for your problem. If you are still facing problem with latest version then please let us know.

Thanks for your answer!

Is not possible to me download the Aspose.Slides for .NET 3.0.0 Release (03-21-2009) ? It because my subscription expired on 2009-06-03 and I have rights to use up to this version.

If I download the newest version, I will need to upgrade ($$$) my license.

Thanks and regards.

Leandro

Hi Leandro,

Please download Aspose.Slides for .NET 3.0.0 Release from this link.

I tried to download from that link, but there is no link button to start the download for Aspose.Slides for .NET 3.0.0 Release

Could you let me know the link for this release?

Thanks and regards,

Leandro

Hi Leandro,

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.2.0. You can only download those versions of Aspose.Slide which are available in download section for download. The older version has many problems which are fixed in latest version. Please visit the key features of Aspose.Slides.

Thanks.