How to draw string on image with wrap?

Hello Team,

We are generating image by merging images and text using Aspose.Imaging. When we try to draw string on image, we are facing text cut off issue. How can we draw string so that whole text will be display in image. Please refer attachment of issue and sample application. In sample application we are trying to draw “Source: Company Name, Inc. Unauthorized reproduction, citation, or distribution prohibited.” string using drawstring method but you can see that whole text is not displaying in output image. How can we wrap text in next line if it is not fit in specific width? Please yellow highlighted portion in output.jpg.

In our case, image size may vary every time, so we want to draw string on image so that it fit within size of image?

Aspose_Imaging.zip
(317.3 KB)
output.png (46.5 KB)

@siriussynoptek

I have seen similar inquiry from you in other forum thread too and have shared my response there too. Based on your request, I have created an issue with ID IMAGINGNET-4579 in our issue tracking system as investigation to further investigate the possibility of implementing your requirements. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed. I also request you to please consider one thread for similar issues too.