How to effective date format?[gridwebdemo for java]

Hi,

gridwebdemo v8.2.2

I found a question in user of file "dateandtime.jsp".When I put a data (2014-11-5), and select a format , It shows that the result is wrong. Please to see the attachment.

Do I use a wrong way ,or Is it a question of it?

suliran

And number format tested failed,too.

On first load file "customformat.jsp" ,It works normally. But After I put my test data and submit,It returned a wrong result.

Hi,

Well, the DateTime values are actually stored in numeric notations in MS Excel. I observed the issue as you mentioned. The DateAndTime and
CustomFormat demos give un-formatted results when specifying custom
dates as you pointed out, these should give formatted results. I even tried the following sample code by adding the lines to the demos but to no avail.
e.g
Sample code:

B2.putValue(value,true);
GridTableItemStyle style = B2.getStyle();
style.setNumberType(numberType);
B2.setStyle(style);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-41079” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We are working over your issue and hopefully, we will soon provide you the updated demos (in the featured demos archive) which are included in our next fix/version: aspose-gridweb-8.2.2.3-java

Once it is ready, we will attach it here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download the zipped archive that contains the updated demos (.WAR file) and latest version/fix:

Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version)

We have fixed your issue now. Please try it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41079) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.