How to escape HTML tags and special characters

Hello,

Is there any way I can use aspose to write PDF documents by escaping HTML tags and unescaping special symbols like & and "?

I have a case where my DOM data has HTML tags and special characters in the final output string (something like the following):

BIG TEXT
    SOME VALUE
  • item1
  • item2 & 3

• I wish to escape HTML tags and unescape special charactes such as ampersand (&), and expect to print something like the following:

BIG TEXT
    SOME VALUE
    item1
    item2 & 3

Is there any built-in feature which I can use to escape the HTML tags and unescape special characters when writing those in PDF? Also, any kind of text formatting (e.g. escape with ā€œ\r\nā€ etc.) could be helpful too.

Kindest Regards

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid the requested feature is currently not supported. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged it as PDFNEWJAVA-35689 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little

time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-35689) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.