How to Extract Background Color and Text Color from Table?

Hi Developer,

did not find the API, can you please share how to get background color and text color in table.
please refer attached PPT and html(extract data from PPT and render in html) screenshot.

2 point :
1 can not get background color
2 use Color color = portion.createPortionFormatEffective().getFillFormat().getSolidFillColor(); to get text color. but some text’s color is different with it in PPT.
E.g. is black in PPT, but became blue in HTML.

Can you please tell how to handle 2 items above?

Thanks,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and have worked with the presentation file shared to extract the table cell fill color and table text color. There seems to be some issue while accessing the colors inside the table. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34940 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

Sorry for push, but do we have ETA for this.
Thanks,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have observed the issue status and like to share that it has just recently been created in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation. Our product team will schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn and after that we will be able to share further feedback with you. We will really appreciate your patience till the time our product team share its feedback.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

good day.

instead of ETA, can I know in which branch this will be fixed?

Best Regards,
Stone

Hi Stone,

I have discussed the issue status with our product team
and like to share that concerned issue is likely to get resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0. We will share the feedback with
you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Many Thanks,

Hi Any update on this issue? The turn around time from Aspose is really not good.

Not able to extract the Table background color and text color makes the entire Aspose slide useless for our Project.

Please note that this thread was initially started on 07/17/2015. Not getting an update even after 4 months is really disappointing. I would appreciate a better response.

Hi,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that we understand the importance of your issue. We are discussing this with our product team to get it resolved as soon as we can. Our product team has been busy with the issues reported earlier and your issue is blocked owing to some missing implementation in Aspose.Slides, which is quite a task. We will get back to you, with our further findings, soon. We humbly request you to be patient please.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34940) have been fixed in this update.