How to extract equation in ppt?

Is there any way to extract equation in ppt to latex or MathML?

And, how about equation inside a paragraph.

Hi Jollibee,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample so that we can investigate issue in details to help you out.

Best Regards,

There are 2 equations in the document.

Hi Jollibee,

Thanks for sharing file with us. Can you please share source file in form pptx format. It will be helpful for us to check on PowerPoint document.

Best Regards,

Add a pptx file.

Hi Jollibee,

I have observed your comments. I have discussed your requirements with our product team and got feedback from them. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38137 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to implement this feature. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once this feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi there,

I wonder if SLIDESNET-38137 is still waiting or is fixed?

Thanks,

@N.Ghazali,

I regret to inform that issue is still unresolved. This issue will be fixed in 19.12. We will share good news with you soon.

Hi, I am wonder if still the fix for equations is scheduled for 19.12?

@N.Ghazali,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the feature support is not available. We request for your patience till the time the support gets available in API.

Would you please provide an estimation at least? As Adnan.Ahmad mentioned a couple of month ago this feature was promised for release 19.12. Anything has changed since two month ago with this plan?

@N.Ghazali,

With the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.5, you can manage mathematical equations by adding new ones or modifying existing ones. Please read the following article about working with mathematical equations.

Working PowerPoint Math Equations

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38137) have been fixed in this update.