How to find each chart element X-Y position -width and height

Hi,

we purchased aspose slides license for our chart generation project but we are facing problem while getting x ,y,width and height of the below chart elements.

1>vertical axis
2>horizontal axis
3>legend
4>datapoint
5>datalabel

kindly reply as soon as possible.

Hi,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation,source code, environments details and issue in more details so that we can investigate further to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

we are using aspose-slides-16.8.0 version.we want to add some shape to chart plot area based on datapoint width and height.For more details please find attached ppt file.

Hi,

I have observed your comments. Please visit this thread link for details. This will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Is there any way in aspose to get the height , width and x ,y position of axis so we can easily place autoshape according to customization required.

Hi Ankit,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that chart elements are rendered on run time by charting engine. The chart data elements and vertices are created by charting engine on runtime and there is no way available to get the x,y position for them. If you are able to get that in PowerPoint, please share with us so that we may investigate that further on our end. However, you can get the legend position and that too is relative position w.r.t chart it self. For more about legend position settings, please visit this image link for your kind reference. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,