How to find out duplicate emails in outlook pst file using aspose.email.outlook.pst?

I have a pst file with me and I need to know if there are any duplicate items in that pst. How can i accomplish this. I though of recursing through every item in the pst. If so , what fields do i need to compare to be sure if both emails are duplicates or not?

Thank you

Hi Yash,

Thank you for writing to us.

At present, I couldn’t find any such information that could be helpful in directly identifying duplicate entries in a PST. Each message in a PST has an ENTRYID that is different for each message (despite the contents and other fields of the message are same) and are identified uniquely by this EntryID.

I would request you to please spare us a little time to explore further properties of a message where these can be declared as duplicated.

Hi Yash,

I am afraid to inform that I could not find any specific common property for all type of messages which can be used to compare the duplicate messages. You may try different properties like PR_CREATION_TIME, PR_LAST_MODIFICATION_TIME, PR_SUBJECT_W etc. for identifying duplicate messages.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query in this regard.