How to find out if the cell is merged or not

When I loop through a Table’s each cell object, how can I find out if the current cell is merged with it’s adjacent cells?

Hi Nan,

I have observed your comments. Please visit this thread link for to achieve requirements. I hope this will be helpful to achieve requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

I did check out the link you included and the workout provided by Aspose team. However, in my case, it’s very possible that there are some adjacent cells that have identical text and format but they’re not merged. In this case, the workaround provided will mistakenly identity those cells as merged. Is there any solution to this scenario? I attached a screenshot of a sample table.

Hi Nan,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at the moment there is no other workaround approach available other than what has been shared in previous reply from Adnan. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33650 has already been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33650) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)