How to format the currency using Aspose.Words for NET

We get EUR 390.98 used to be EUR390.98 the mergefield in this case is “#,###.00”.
By removing the # will work but I want to know if there is a solution for this?

@cpopescu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. We suggest you please implement IFieldResultFormatter interface to format the field’s result according to your requirement. Please refer to the following article:
How to Apply Custom Formatting to Field Result

If you still face problem, please share your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on this.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks much for the help. Indeed, it is working and as we have more than one format I figure out that in the FormatNumeric method I can check and set my mNumberFormat as I want depending on the format is coming. I think this IFieldResultFormatter interface, it is working fine in a 17.7 version in the 17.2 it doesn’t exist, or am I wrong.

Thanks again for your quick replay it was of a great help.

All the best,
Cristina

@cpopescu,

Thanks for your inquiry. The IFieldResultFormatter interface was added in Aspose.Words 17.4. We suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7.

A post was split to a new topic: Currency format for number