How to get all edges of ShapeType Image when WrapType is TIGHT in Word Document?

I am trying to query image edges for all wrap type in the document.
I am unable to query all edges of a image shape when the wrap type is ‘TIGHT’.

Could you let know how to obtain all image edges ?

@ramyadass,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please ZIP and attach your input Word document and share expected output values of Shape node? We will then provide you more information about your query.

I have attached zip folder that contains

1. Word document (1.docx) with image layout with text wrap tight.
  2. Expected html output as image (1.png)
  3. actual converted html output using aspos (test.html). Does not retain text-wrap tightasposWord.zip (340.9 KB)

@ramyadass,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you convert your document to HTML using MS Word, you will get the same output. In your case, we suggest you please save the document to HtmlFixed file format. Hope this helps you.

Document doc = new Document("in.docx");
HtmlFixedSaveOptions options = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
doc.save("out.html", options);

Thanks for the response. I am expecting this conversion to export html5 shape-outside property.
In this option , reflow nature of the text is lost. Is there any other option to read this information to export as html5 shape-outside property ?

Is there any option to compute this using aspose Shape APIs or text APIs ?

@ramyadass,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share the expected output HTML here for our reference? We will then provide you more information about your query.

I have attached a sample example on how the shape-outside html5 style would work (not an exact representation of the polygon , an example to give an idea)sample.zip (64.4 KB)

@ramyadass,

Thanks for sharing the document. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-16882 in our issue tracking system. Our product team will look into the possibility of implementation of this feature. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

We apologize for your inconvenience.