We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to get audio/video in slides rendered as audio/video in their Html output?

Hello,

I am using aspose.slides v16.12.0.

While generating the HTML output of slides that contain audio/video embedded in them, the audio/video are rendered as svg image in the output. However, we want them to be rendered as audio/video. Is there a way to achieve that?

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have observed your requirements. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38440 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to implement this feature. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once this feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38440) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

I tried to get the html output using the latest Aspose slides 17.3 for java however, the html generated was unable to render the audio/video which was embedded in the pptx file.

Can you please look into this?

Following is the code snippet being used to get the output:
HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions();
presentation.save(“outputFile.html”, com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Html, htmlOptions);

Also attached the pptx file being used for your reference.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

I have observed your comments. I have shared documentation link with you for your kind reference. This link will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the link. As specified in the link, I used following code to generate the html output. I was expecting that specified html will be created with reference to media files which will be get generated in the folder “<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>c:/temp/video” as specified in the code. However, the html file generated using this code is not a valid html file. Please let me know what is going wrong here.
Additionally, I could not get the usage of third argument (<span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(53, 56, 51); font-family: “DejaVu Sans Mono”, monospace; font-size: 14px;”>baseUri) of VideoPlayerHtmlController. Can you please elaborate with example.

Also attached the pptx file being used for your reference.

<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>final String htmlDocumentFileName = “c:/temp/video/presentationWithVideo.html”;
Presentation pres = new Presentation(“C:/Users/neergupta/Downloads/PptWithVideoEmbed.pptx”);
try
{
VideoPlayerHtmlController controller = new VideoPlayerHtmlController(“c:/temp/video”, htmlDocumentFileName, “http://www.example.com/”);

HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions(controller);
SVGOptions svgOptions = new SVGOptions(controller);

htmlOptions.setHtmlFormatter(HtmlFormatter.createCustomFormatter(controller));
htmlOptions.setSlideImageFormat(SlideImageFormat.svg(svgOptions));

pres.save(htmlDocumentFileName, SaveFormat.HTML, htmlOptions);
} finally
{

if (pres != null) pres.dispose();
}

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share generated result with us for further investigation to help you out. Also please share environment details with us.

Best Regards,

Here is the output attached. I am using Java 7 in Windows Server 2012 R2.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36207 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi Neeraj,

Can you please confirm that you have “video2.mp4” file in “c:/temp/video”. I also like to inform that “baseUri” parameter: it used for images export and can be set to customer’s domain name or simple “http://www.example.com” in case of video export (it will be ignored). Please share requested information so that we can further proceed to investigate issue in details.

Best Regards,

No I don’t have “video2.mp4” file in “c:/temp/video”.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

I have discussed your issue with our product team. Can you please do the following.
Just try to save in the current work dir, but not pass absolute path in Save method, just the file name. Please try this solution and share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

I tried to save the output in the working directory as well but again I get the same result in the working directory. Attached here is the output html for your reference.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

I have observed file you shared in attachments. I like to inform that the file you shared in attachments is a PDF file and may be you are using wrong SaveFormat. Can you please check and share feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the hint. Although the code I am using is exactly the same I shared with you earlier where I am providing save format as HTML however SaveFormat of Asposce cells instead of slides was being imported and hence the wrong result.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

Can you please confirm that your problem is solved. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi,

This works well if the video is embedded in the pptx document.
However, if the video file is not embedded but is only linked, the html output does not contain any video tag in it. Is there something extra which needs to be done if the video file is linked and the video is placed in the valid location which is shown by videoFrame.getLinkPathLong().

Kindly let me know if am I missing something or there is any issue in the Aspose API?

Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

I have observed your comments. I regret to share that the feature for exporting presentation having video linked to HTML is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for JAVA. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36358 has already been created in our issue tracking system as a new feature request to provide the support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36207) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.