How to get cell id?

Hi…
I am new to J2ME programming and i want to work on a project to get location information of the cell. I heard it is possible if we get cell id… can i get the help to write code for it?

Hello!
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.
Are you asking about MS Excel cells? If so you should better post in Aspose.Cells forum:
https://forum.aspose.com/c/cells/9
We are ready to help you evaluating and using Aspose.Words for .NET, Java and Reporting Services.
Regards,

No sir, i’m asking about the cell id of gsm phones…

Sorry, we have nothing to do with GSM cells. Do you mean this is your application branch? We cannot develop your project for you but we can help developing, especially in questions regarding Aspose components and file formats they deal with.
Do you have any data stored in Word or Excel documents or plan to output in them? If so please clarify what you are about to do and would like to know.
Regards,

I didnt expect this kind of answer…when i am telling its not for word or excel cells why you people are sticked to the same? i am asking about the cell id of mobile phones by which we can get the location information… i am really disappointed…

Hello!
I think this information can be acquired from GSM documentation or specialized forums. Cell phones always “know” what station they are connected with.
Regards,