How to get Default document paragraph styles?

Team,

I am using Aspose latest version for document conversion. I am trying to get document default Normal style, heading [1-6] through Asopse. In MSWord ( i am using MSWord 2010) by default Heading1 font color is blue and Heading2 font is different.
Here is my code

Document doc = new Document("./input.docx");
String fontColorH1 = doc.getStyles().getByStyleIdentifier(StyleIdentifier.HEADING_1).getFont().getColor() + “”;
String fontColorH2 = doc.getStyles().getByStyleIdentifier(StyleIdentifier.HEADING_2).getFont().getColor() + “”;

result for fontColorH1 and fontColorH2 is black. How to get default font and paragraph format.

Help me

Thanks,
Anbu

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

It is reproducing for all document.Anyway i will attach doc with this post

Hi Anbu,

Thanks for sharing the document. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v11.10.0, I am unable to reproduce this problem on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.10.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help.