How to get Field Appearance value

Hi

I set field appearance value to one of PDF form fields using Aspose.pdf 7.2 for .net.

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor fe = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor();
fe.BindPdf(@“c:\my.pdf”);
fe.SetFieldAppearance(“mycombo”, Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.AnnotationsAnnotationFlags.Hidden);
fe.save(@“c:\out.pdf”);

After setting field appearance, can I somehow get this value? I couldn’t find a method like getFieldAppearance().

Hi Yosuke,

Thanks for using our products and sorry for replying you late.

I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNEWNET-34271. We will further investigate this requirement
in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Yosuke,

Thanks for your patience.

In order to get the field appearance properties, we have added a method GetFieldAppearance(fieldName) in FormEditor class. The return type of this method is AnnotationFlags. Please take a look over following code snippet and this feature will become available from Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.5.0.

[C#]

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor form = new
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FormEditor();<o:p></o:p>

form.BindPdf("d:/pdftest/FormField.pdf");

Console.WriteLine(form.GetFieldAppearance("textfield"));

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34271) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan