How to get image size from DrawingML object

Hi All,

I want to get size of an image in a node. I retrieve a DrawingML object but don’t know how to get size from it. Could you give me an idea about this?

The code I get DrawingML object

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Courier New”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#2B91AF;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;
mso-no-proof:yes”>DrawingML<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:
“Courier New”;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;
mso-no-proof:yes”> imageNode = (DrawingML)node.GetChild(NodeType.DrawingML, 0, true);

Thanks in advance for your helps.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I'm afraid there are no public members to find the size of a DrawingML node right now. We will provide these members later on in the future. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will inform you of any developments.

However in the next version of Aspose.Words due out in a week or two, DrawingML provides access to the ShapeRenderer class. This class does have members to find the size of the shape (through the SizeInPoints property) so hopefully you can use this.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3958) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)