How to get internal link attribute in PPTX file

Hi,
I just wonder how can I get the internal link attributes info of slides in pptx 2007 file, just like I call InternalHyperlink attribute to get SlideID info in 2003 ppt file?
I know there is a latest update Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.7.0 and I also downloaded it but I don't know which method I need to call. It seems that there is only a HLinkClick.History....
Thanks
Best
Annie
Hi,
I just wonder how can I get the internal link attributes info of slides in pptx 2007 file, just like I call InternalHyperlink attribute to get SlideID info in 2003 ppt file? (in C#/.NET platform)
I know there is a latest update Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.7.0 and I also downloaded it but I don't know which method I need to call. It seems that there is only a HLinkClick.History....
Thanks
Best
Annie

Hi Annie,

I like to share that unfortunately getting Internal Hyperlink is currently unavailable. However, one can set has the internal Hyperlink using following code. An issue with ID 17681 has already been created to resolve this issue. We will share the further information with you as soon as it is shared by our development team.

PresentationEx pr = new PresentationEx(path + “sample.pptx”);
SlideEx slide = pr.Slides[0];
HyperlinkEx hyl = new HyperlinkEx(pr.Slides[1]);
slide.Shapes[0].HLinkClick = hyl;
hyl = slide.Shapes[0].HLinkClick;

Many Thanks,

Hi ,Mudassir,

Thank you very much for your sharing and I believe that I really need this feature recently. If there is any progress, please let me know.
Many thanks,
Best
Annie

Hi Annie,

I have created an issue as new feature request with ID 32338 in our issue tracking system to investigate and provide functionality for retrieving internal hyperlink for slide shapes in PPTX. I will be glad to share the information with you as soon the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Hi, Mudassir,

I just gonna to check whether this issue solved or not cause recently I really want this feature…
Thanks
Best
Annie

Hi Annie,

I regret to share that the issue specified has not been resolved yet. However, the issue has been scheduled for investigation during week 52 of 2011. We will share further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,