How to Get Masters (Stencils) from Different Groupings

In the attached EEctrl.vsd file, there are 7 groups of stencils shown also in the attached Visio 2016 screenshot. When I load masters (stencils) with Aspose.Diagram, I only get stencils that appear on the document, not all stencils in all groups.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 9.5px Consolas} span.s1 {color: #0433ff} span.s2 {color: #33a2bd}

foreach (Master master in diagram.Masters) {

// Only stencils that are used and appear in the diagram

}

Can I get stencils from all groups? If I can get them, how can I know which group each stencil belongs to?

Hi Per,

Thank you for contacting support. Microsoft Visio stores all stencil files in the installation directory. You need to trace the actual path of 7 stencil files, then you can add masters from an existing Visio drawing or stencil files. Please refer to this help topic: Working with Masters

Thank you. I wasn’t aware that this is how this worked. I found the stencils in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\Visio Content\1033 directory.

Hi Per,

Thank you for the reply. Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.