How to get proper alignment between email fields?

Hi,

Am trying to convert MSG into PDF.

I don’t see proper alignment between email fields (From, To, Subject etc) and its values.

Is there any way to get the straight alignment ?

Attaching sample msg file, and Aspose as well as expected output file.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for using Aspose products as part of your solutions.

I have analyzed this issue and found that the intermediate MHTML file has proper alignment for email fields as you can see in the attached screenshot. Since, the output MHTML file is used by Aspose.Words for generating PDF, you may consult the Aspose.Words team in this regard for further asisstance.

Thanks Kashif …

Can you pls move this thread to Aspose.Words ? (if I can do the same, let me know how, I will move threads next time myself)

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

This thread has been moved to Aspose.Words forum. Aspose.Words support staff will soon assist you further in this regard.

Thanks Kashif … I suppose it’s not possible for users to move thread from one product group to another.

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kashif:
Since, the output MHTML file is used by Aspose.Words for generating PDF, you may consult the Aspose.Words team in this regard for further asisstance.
Please note that it is not guaranteed that the output Word/Pdf document will look exactly the same as the intermediate MHTML file and in your case the latest version of Aspose.Words mimics the way the Microsoft Word imports your MHTML to Word format. I have attached a Word document i.e. produced by using Microsoft Word 2013 application here for your reference. In this document, you can observe that there are no spacings between email fields (From, To, Subject etc) and their values either. So, this is the expected behaviour. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais …