How to get Recurrence String from MapiCalendar

Hi Team,
I have to get recurrence String from MapiCalendar Object so please provide me some sample code.
Please help me.

@kharade.a,

Can you please help us identify which recurrence string you are talking about? If possible, please share a screenshot of Outlook calendar item where such string is displayed. We’ll look into it for assisting you further.

I am talking about Daily, Weakly, Monthly, Yearly Recurrence String. PFA

clipboard-image.png (77.2 KB)

@kharade.a,

This is not possible to achieve using the API as string formation is very complex task and may not result in 100% similar results. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you.

Hello,
How to convert MapiCalendarRecurrencePattern to DialyRecurrencePattern. Please tell me.

@kharade.a,

Your requirements are not clear. Please help us identify your requirements with the help of a message file that contains such recurrence pattern which you want to convert. Ideally, the recurrence pattern is automatically identified at run time and generated when the MSG file is read.

Hello,
I have to read ICS by using Aspose.Email for Java API.
I am facing problem while reading the recurrence String using MapiCalendar.
PFA.

Daily rec End after 15 .ics.zip (1003 Bytes)

@kharade.a,

Please share your sample code you are trying to read the recurrence string using MapiCalendar for further analysis at our end.