How to get shape line style:Wireless strip,Solid line,tapered line.and how to get the shape FillStyle:no Fill,Pure color filling ,Fountain Fill,pattern filling.please help me.thanks

i use Aspose.Diagram get visio shape lineStyle and FillStyle,but i have problem.
How to get shape line style:Wireless strip,Solid line,tapered line.and how to get the shape FillStyle:no Fill,Pure color filling ,Fountain Fill,pattern filling.please help me.thanks.

@Delaba

Would you kindly share your .vsdx file by adding it to ZIP Archive. We will check it and share our response with you accordingly.

新疆配网项目架构图(1)(1).zip (37.3 KB)

@Delaba

Shape.InheritLine exposes characteristics of a shape line and can be used as following to extract different values:

Aspose.Diagram.Diagram diagram = new Diagram.Diagram(dataDir + "VisioForTest.vsdx");
foreach(Aspose.Diagram.Shape shape in diagram.Pages[0].Shapes)
{
 Diagram.Line line = shape.InheritLine;
 var fill = line.LineColor.Value;
 var pattern = line.LinePattern.Value;
 var weight = line.LineWeight.Value;
}

Furthermore, we have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51680 in our issue tracking system to get further details on it. We will let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks,i will try it.