We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to get started with trial

Hi,

I just downladed a copy of Aspose Cells.

To tested I just created a C# forms project and added a reference to the Aspose.Cells dll assembly.

But I am getting a error that namespace 'Aspose' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I got both the using directive and the assembly reference so I most be missing something

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Installing Aspose.Cells for .NET - Aspose.Cells for .NET

Hi,

Thanks for your question.

You might be using a wrong Aspose.Cells for .NET dll.

Please download the correct and latest DLL. Remove the older reference and use this one.

Here is a download link:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v6.0.1.6

I did but it doesn’t work

Hi,

Please uninstall the older version. And then add its reference.

Anyway, for your help, I am attaching the C# sample project that creates a workbook and add a string “Hello World” in cell A1 and write the workbook in xlsx format.

Please run it at your end and see the results. If it does not work then let me know your .Net Framework.

I have attached the output file also.

C#

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

worksheet.Cells[“A1”].PutValue(“Hello World”);

workbook.Save(@“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\HelloWorld.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

I haven't install anything , I just download the trial Aspose.Cells as a zip file , then unzip it

Then create a project and referenced the Aspose.Cells.dll

That maybe then reason I can not run the sample that you sent me.

Hi,

It’s strange. Please leave Aspose.Cells for a moment and let me check your computer configuration.

Will you please create a HelloWorld console application and run it on your computer and attach the project here?

When you run it, take a screenshot of your computer and post it here. Also, let me know the .NET framework version.

Also let me know your System Environment.