How to get the number of revisions

Hi Support,

I am working with Aspose.Cells

I am trying to have more details with revisions. I saw that I can use Workbook.HasRevisions and Workbook.AcceptAllRevisions();

But is there any way to have the number of tracked changes in the document ?

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Imran Rafique.

Hi Lea,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, this feature of getting number of revisions is currently not available. Kindly provide us some xls/xlsx file with multiple revisions.

We will look into it and see if this feature could be implemented in our next releases.

Hi Shakeel,

Please find attached : TrackChangesWorksheet.xlsx, a spreadsheet with multiple revisions.

Could it be possible to have something similar to Aspose.Word? See : Apply Themes to Charts in Excel Files using Java | Java Excel API

Thank you.

Hi Lea,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Cells.

Could you please clarify your requirements?

Do you want to just count number of revisions? Or do you want to accept or reject individual revision?

Hi Shakeel,

I would like to count the number of revisions. Accept or reject individual revision is optional.

Thank you,

Lea.

Hi Lea,

Thanks for your clarification and using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged a New Feature request in our database to implement this feature of finding count of revisions and optionally accepting or rejecting the individual revision as shown in the Aspose.Words blog post.

We will look into it and implement this feature if possible. Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42618.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42618) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Please also check the document/article for your reference: Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation