How to get the old version Total suite component?

Dear sir .

Our company purchased license for total suite last year and developed by using Word and Excel component only , In coming requirement , we need to combine the email function to trace the business ,but a long time passed ,we can not find the installation file and it throws bellow error while setting the old license to the newest Aspose Components which version is 14.10 .
So can you tell me how to get the corresponding .Net Component matched my own license .

Thx

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 07 Dec 2013, but this version of the product was released on 30 Nov 2014. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 07 Dec 2013, but this version of the product was released on 30 Nov 2014. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Hi Weng,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can download any version of Aspose.Words i.e. published within last 12 months from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,