How to get the sound from the SlideShowTransition?

Hello,

I need to read the sounds from the PPT/PPTX file. Some of the sounds are available as AudioFrame and some should be available in the slide transition.

For PPT file there is a SlideShowTransition class, where I can check if the transition has some sound but I don’t see any way how to read the sound and store it to a file. Could you give me some advice?

Thank you,
Michal

Hi Michal,

I regret to share that unfortunately, there is no option available in Aspose.Slides for .NET/Java to access or extract the audio used in slide transitions. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33391 as new feature request. Our development team will investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature and as soon as some information will be shared, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

However, extracting the audio from Audio Frames is possible. Please visit this thread link for your further kind reference.

Many Thanks,

Hi again,

do you have any news on this issue?

Also, could I ask you, is there a way to list my private posts? I don't see them in my account and I lost links to them.

Thank you,
Michal

Hi Michal,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue is pending for resolution. Actually, there are many pending issues for paid Enterprise and Priority support already added in queue. As soon as there is new Enterprise or Priority issue is added in our issue tracking system the first preference is given to them for resolution as compared to complex free support issues. I have requested our development team to kindly schedule the issue for investigation and I will be able to share the further information with you in this regard as soon as the issue is scheduled for investigation and feedback is shared by our development team.

I have observed the following threads have been created by you. Please visit the links below for your kind reference.

• <a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/75152

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33391) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.