How to get X/Y position of a chart datalabel

I have a chart with datalabels (the datalabels already have a background) and I want to place a shape over the same location as some of the datalabels. How would you go about finding the location (x/y coords) of the datalabels in order to add a shape at those coordinates? Alternatively, is there another way to place a shape on top of a datalabel?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share sample presentation so that we can investigate in details and help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

I’ve attached a template. In the attached example there’s a green circle shape overlaid over the first datalabel. Let’s say in this scenario we want the green circle to be placed on top of any datalabel that has a value greater than 4.0.

Let me know if it makes sense! Thanks for your help

Hi,

I have observed your requirements. I have discussed your requirements with our product team and got feedback from them. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35762 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to implement this feature. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once this feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thanks for this, keep me updated when the new feature is implemented via this thread.

Hi,

You are very welcome. We will share good news with you soon.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35762) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
1 Like