How to hide/remove tooltips- mouseovers on form fields when converting to png

When I process a page into a .PNG. It’s drawing the tooltips/mouseovers for form fields. Is there anyway to hide these tooltips or remove them first before converting to png?

Hi Carmine,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try to flatten form before converting it to PNG using Document.Form.Flatten() method, hopefully it will resolve the issue. However if the issue persist then please share your sample document here, we will look into it and guide you accordignly.

We are sorry for the inconveinece casused.

Best Regards,

Flatten worked.

However, is there anyway to have the textboxes look like boxes (outlines) Or as solid blocks of color when converted to PNG?

Hi Carmine,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have managed to resolve the issue.

Furthermore in reference to your requirement of textboxes appearance in PNG, we will appreciate it if you please share your input document and sample intended output. We will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

If I convert a document like this to png:

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-9.pdf

I want it to look like the attached sample (the textboxes render as filled in backgrounds).

Hi Carmine,

Thanks for sharing additional information for your requirement. We have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-40055 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,