How to Identify excel link in Word Document

Hi All,
In one of our projects am storing the msword document in DB, modifying the word document programatically and generating pdf, which is working fine.

One of the usecase In the word document is, if user links an excel sheet with paste special link option.
This link works i.e data change in the excel reflects in the word document till the both the files in the end users local machine.

This does not work when the word document is saved to DB as blob and generating the pdf from that blob.

Reason identified is linked excel sheet in the word is not in the same path. So i was trying to figure out the link using aspose word api and trying to manipulate.

but so far i could not find respective api in aspose word.

Any help on this is highly appreciated

@phani.gutha

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.