How to include comments in output TIFF file

Greetings,

I am converting word documents to TIFF files using Aspose.Words but I am unable to see the comments/track changes in the TIFF files for the documents. What am I missing to include the comments in the final output as well?

Regards,
Syed.

Hi Syed,

Thanks for your inquiry. First, I would suggest you please read the following article on how Aspose.Words manages tracking changes/comments feature:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/track-changes-in-a-document/

Secondly, if this issue is still occurring, could you please attach your input word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because, Aspose.Words does not support revisions and comments upon rendering documents. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is available.
Unfortunately, the issue is not planed yet. So I cannot provide you a reliable estimate at the moment.
Best regards,

Thank you for the update Alexey.

Regards,
Syed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2120) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)