How to Increase the Page Size and the Size of the Contents?

I am using aspose slides- java to convert pptx to pdf.
The converted pdf is going to be a part of another pdf which has page size A2.
How can i increase the page size and the size of the contents as well.
I was able to increase height and width of the page while converting. But the contents in the file remain of the same size. How can i scale them up accordingly.

Thanks,
Pranav

@pranavkhedkar1512,
Thank you for posting the inquiry.

Please try to change the size of slides as shown below:

presentation.getSlideSize().setSize(1684, 1190, SlideSizeScaleType.Maximize);

Documents: Slide Size
API Reference: ISlideSize Interface

This worked well for almost everything except a couple of slides which have Hierarchy.
Hierarchy falls under SmartArt in Popwerpoint. And that is something which is not working. What can be done?

I found this but could not get much out of this. Please help.

Thanks

@pranavkhedkar1512,
Please share a presentation file, PDF output file, and code example you have used that demonstrates the problem you described. After that, we will try to help you in the best possible way.

testAspose.zip (65.9 KB)
Hi,
This is the code i am using

public ConvertPPTToPDF(String filePath,String pageHeight,String pageWidth) throws Exception
{
	destinationFilePath = processFileNamesForExtensionReplace(filePath,"pdf");
	//System.out.println("destinationFilePath:"+this.destinationFilePath);	
	Presentation pres = new Presentation(filePath);
	//pres.getSlideSize().getSize().setSize(3600, 2000);
	System.out.println(pres.getSlideSize().getSize());
	pres.getSlideSize().setSize( Float.parseFloat(pageHeight),Float.parseFloat(pageWidth), SlideSizeScaleType.Maximize);
	System.out.println(pres.getSlideSize().getSize());
	pres.save(destinationFilePath, SaveFormat.Pdf);
	//System.out.println(pres.getSlideSize().getSize().getHeight());
	//System.out.println(pres.getSlideSize().getSize().getWidth());
}

testAspose.pdf (29.9 KB)

@pranavkhedkar1512,
Thank you for the additional data. Unfortunately, you are right. I’ve reproduced the problem with resizing SmartArt objects and added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38730 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will investigate this case. We apologize for any inconvenience. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Do you have any idea how much approximate time will it take to resolve this issue?
are you investigating the issue right away? Or you are going to do it in the future sometime?
Please let me know, so that i can communicate accordingly to our client

@pranavkhedkar1512,
I’ve requested plans for this issue from our development team. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@pranavkhedkar1512,
The issue investigation has been scheduled for the next week. After the investigation, we will be able to estimate the time to fix it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38730) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.4 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.