We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

How to inject connections in the excel 2007

Hi,

I am new to Aspose. I have to create an excel programatically in the 2007 format with the embeded connection URL .could any one tell me how to do it in the Aspose?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

We are not completely sure about your requirement. Could you give more details and possibly provide us a sample file (you may create it in MS Excel manually) to explain your needs. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for the response. Here is the requirement

In Excel 2007 and 2010 there is an option to import the data into the excel sheet from XML, Web, txt fileā€¦ Later if the data got changed in the source, the user just want to click refresh in the excel sheet to get the updated data.

In our application user the data from a URL is exported into excel sheet. I have a requirement that while exporting, the URL has to be included in the sheet. So the user can get the updated data just by clicking the refresh in the excel.

Regards,
Chandru

Hi,

Thanks for providing us details.

I am afraid, the feature is not available by the component. We will discuss your desired feature to check its feasibility (whether it can be implementable/possible) before logging it into our Tracking system. We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have analyzed the feature a bit. I am afraid, we might not support this feature. I think you may just create such template file in MS Excel manually and specify the connections (manually). Aspose.Cells will retain those connections in opening and saving that file. But again, if the URL is variant, I am afraid, we have no good idea for it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Thanks a lot for this discussion.I was also having the same problem for my application and after reading this post , I feel that I will be able to short out the problem.
plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-reports