How to insert PNG/JPG into PSD with Aspose.Psd

Hi,

I’m trying to load and PNG/JPEG image and insert it on a layer of the PSD. I cannot however load the image. With the Aspose.Image library I can load the file without any problem but with the JpegImage class from the Aspose.Psd namespace I got an exception and the file format is undefined. I’m using the Aspose.PSD version 18.10.0. I am using the example ImportImageToPSDLayer but instead of filling the layer with solid color I want to insert an image.

Kind regards!

2018-10-26 16_03_52-DocxTests (Debugging) - Microsoft Visual Studio (Administrator).png (5.8 KB)

@mariuszmatysek,

I have observed the image shared by you and request you to please share the sample project along with source files with which you are reproducing the issue. We will investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

Hi,

sure I’ve attached the project with my psd and sample jpg file.

PsdTest.zip (512.7 KB)

Thanks in advance!

@mariuszmatysek,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID PSDNET-85 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Great, thanks!

Hi,

I have the same problem, I can not load an jpeg file with Aspose Image.Load(filepath). Is there any news about this issue?

@nacosta,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that issue is unresolved. We will share good news with you soon.

I also can’t load PNG or JPEG files. I’m trying to evaluate this software and its a little concerning such a large bug has been open since Oct. Please provide an estimate to when this will be resolved so I can decide to purchase this software or go somewhere else.

@CRenzo,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source file along with sample code and environment details so that we may further investigate to help you out.

This is a DotNetCore 2.1 Console Application showing my issue.

Aspose.zip (538.0 KB)

@CRenzo,

I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID PSDNET-100 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

Could you link me too, to the PSDNET-100 & PSDNET-85 issues, I’m waiting to validate this functionality, so i can purchase the library. Do you have and expected date or more information of when this problem will be solved?

@nacosta,

I have verified the issues status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present Aspose.PSD doesn’t support loading of any formats except PSD. We request for your patience till the time the new features support gets included in API.

HI,

I have the same problem, I can load an jpeg/png file with Aspose Image.Load(filepath). but didn’t merge the psd file is there any news update guys…

@veerakarthik,

I have tried understanding your requirements and have not been able to completely understand them. Can you please provide working sample code along with source and generated files. Please also provide the desired output file that you want to generate using API. If you are looking to add an image in PSD layer then please refer to this documentation link for your kind reference.

Thanks fayyaz…

@veerakarthik,

Thank you for your feedback.

This problem is very important and we would like to know when you can work it out.