How to interrupt or put timeout on Save (C# .NET)

Hello, is there a way to interrupt the Save method in Aspose.CAD for .NET, like the InterruptionToken in Aspose.Words? If not, could it be added, or perhaps a timeout on Save method. What is the best way currently to stop Save that runs too long?

This is strongly needed because some DWG files (even very small ones) are consuming all memory (trying to save a 400kb file takes up 25GB of RAM) and never completes.

Thank you!

@ast3,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that an issue with ID CADNET-818 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-818) have been fixed in this update.

Thanks! However I cannot find any example of how to implement. Can you please give a basic example?

@ast3,

I suggest you to please visit the release notes section for available example to use the feature.

Thank you, the interrupt feature is very useful.

@ast3,

Thank you for your feedback.