How to Keep Table Together when Parsing XML to PDF

I am using Aspose.Pdf in a .NET application. I am currently migrating code that was using Aspose.Pdf.Generator to use the DOM approach. I am using the most recent version of Aspose.Pdf (18.1.0) in Visual Studio 2017 Community Addition on Windows 10.

I have a table in the XML, which has a summary table directly underneath it. I want to keep the summary table together so that if part of the summary overflows to the next page, the entire table will flow to the next page. With no other settings, the table breaks and only part goes to the next page. In Aspose.Pdf.Generator, I was able to set IsRowBroken=“false” on the table and keep it together, but I don’t see that option anymore. There are properties called IsBroken and Broken, but neither of those seem to work for me.

I have attached samples of both my XML input, as well as my PDF output in a ZIP file.

Input_Output.zip (28.7 KB)

@mtpurchases

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share the XML template, which is based on old Aspose.Pdf.Generator model and generates desired output. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Attached is my XML template for Aspose.Pdf.Generator.

Input_Generator.zip (1.1 KB)

@mtpurchases

Thanks for sharing the requested file.

We have managed to observe the difference between both output PDF documents (i.e from old Aspose.Pdf.Generator and new DOM approach) and logged an issue as PDFNET-44159 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the logged issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Is there any update for when this issue might be resolved? We are facing some pressing issues in our system, and we need to update our version of Apose soon. However, this issue is keeping us from being able to update our Aspose library to the most recent version.

Thank you.

@mtpurchases

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue has not been yet resolved due to large number of pending issues in the queue. Our product team will definitely plan to investigate your issue as per their development schedule. As soon as we receive some updates regarding resolution progress, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.