How to keep the word format when using Aspose.pdf.kit to save contents to pdf format?

Hi Aspose,

I’m using Aspose.Words (lastest ver) to save the contents to word file. The word output file looks good. I also want to save this contents to a pdf file for some purposes. Therefore, I used Aspose.pdf.kit to do this work. However, the pdf format has many differences compared to word format. An example: With the work format, I have a table in page no 1. Do the same work when saving this contents to word format to save as a pdf format, then the table in page no 1 (word format) was cut to 2 pages in pdf format.
If I open the word output file and then saving it as a pdf file, the output layouts look good. So, I think this issue just occurred when using Aspose.pdf.kit.

So, my question is: How to keep the consistence when using Aspose.pdf/ Aspose.pdf.kit to save a word file to pdf format?

Pls let help me to clarify this confused.

Thanks.

Hi ChienVH,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your documents along with code here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information. It would be great if you please explain your issue with some more details.