How to merge doc and pdf

I have a two requrements: to merge doc and pdf files into pdf file (directly) and how to convert pdf to doc file.Give code example and specify what dll’s are required.

Hello Nagakiran,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

We have a product named Aspose.Words which offers the capability to convert Word documents into PDF format. For more related information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to PDF

Moreover, we have a product named Aspose.Pdf.Kit which offers the capability to manipulate/edit any existing PDF documents. As per your requirement, it can serve the purpose of merging PDF documents. For more related information on this topic, please visit the following links.

I am afraid the feature of converting PDF document into Word document is currently not supported. We already have logged this requirement under New Features list in our issue tracking system as PDFKITNET-14494. Our development team is looking into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

As the first problem has been solved about converting word to PDF, then I will try to ask another question–how to convert PDF to Word. Actually there are many free online applications you can refer to, such as zamzar.com and pdftoword.com. These apps is suitable for people who just have little file need to resolve and have nothing specific requirements for the functions and qualities. A good converters always means an offline software for charge. But there would be some additional if you try to use google to find them. I have found an article to show Top 6 PDF to Word Converter, which shows some useful apps. You can take it for reference.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the information. As I have already mentioned, that the requirement of converting a PDF document to word format is already logged into our issue tracking system. We will try to support this feature in our Aspose.Pdf.Kit API so that our customers can programmatically convert the PDF files into Word format. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Your cooperation and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We regret any inconvenience.

PS, Thanks for sharing the links regarding the conversion resources. We would definitely look into those.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14494) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)