How to modify Chart title in a slide

Hello,
For the object ChartEx there is the property HasTitle but I was wondering if it is possible to modify the title using C#.
Thank you.

Hi Emmanuel,

I am sorry to inform you that this feature is currently not available in Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.0.0. However, we have logged a new feature request as SLIDESNET-25428 in our issue tracking system. You will be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

Is there an update on when this feature will be released? We are hoping to purchase Aspose.Slides for .NET and this is a required feature for us.

Hi Emmanuel,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this feature is not developed yet. I have asked about the ETA of this feature from our development team. As soon as, any information is shared by them I will be happy to share that with you.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Hi Emmanuel,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and have found that this issue has be scheduled for detail investigation for 39th week of 2011.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Hi

I hope the Shapes.Title and Shapes.HasTitle would be added in the same time...

This is important because Title shape is a special shape, whose contents are shown in the Outline of the slideset.

BR

Olavi

Hi Olavi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the feature request shared by you but unfortunately, I am not able to completely
understand it. Can you please explain your request in detail? We are really keen to help you but need further details from your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25428) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.