Retrieving Animation Effect Enhancement Attributes from a Presentation in Java

Please browse the files in the following package.
animation.zip (19.5 KB)
How can I get the animation effect enhancement attribute shown in the screenshot below?
pic-1.PNG (81.0 KB)
pic-2.PNG (84.4 KB)
pic-3.PNG (83.5 KB)
pic4.PNG (83.6 KB)
Thank you for your guidance and help.

@oscarstar,
Thank you for posting your requirements.

Unfortunately, I have not found a way to get the “After animation” option from the Effect Enhancements settings. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-39083 to our issue-tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such a feature. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with the update is published.

@oscarstar,
With Aspose.Slides for Java 23.5, you can be able to retrieve Effect / Enhancements / After animation settings like this:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("animation.pptx");
ISequence sequence = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0).getTimeline().getMainSequence();
IEffect effect = sequence.get_Item(0);

System.out.println(effect.getAfterAnimationType());

System.out.println(AfterAnimationType.getName(AfterAnimationType.class, effect.getAfterAnimationType()));

Output:

DoNotDim

Aspose.Slides for Java 23.5 will be published in the coming days.

That’s awesome! I’ll update and use the new version. I am extremely grateful to your efforts.

@oscarstar,
Thank you for your feedback.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39083) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.5 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.