How to obtain version 18.x

The download link off of Products -> Aspose Total Product Family -> Aspose Total for .NET is for version 17.12.1.0 . It appears the latest release is 18.3.x . Can you tell me where to get the most up to date release?

@shepkapit,

We are in the process of discontinuing Downloads section and we recommend downloading the releases from nuget.org. Please visit NuGet Gallery | Packages matching aspose to download the latest versions of Aspose APIs.

You can download individual APIs or see the latest release notes at https://downloads.aspose.com/ if you want to continue using Aspose Downloads section until it is discontinued.

@ikram.haq ,
Thank you for the information. I was able to pull version 18.3 of Aspose.Slides from Nuget but it appears to be the ClientProfile version. Is it possible to get the full version from Nuget?

@shepkapit,

We are looking into this issue. In the mean while you may download the complete version from our download section. Direct link is Download .NET DLL to Read Edit Presentations | Aspose.Slides.

@ikram.haq,
Yes, however the initial reason for my post was that the version in the downloads section is 17.12, and you’ll see from one of my other posts, there is an issue with 17.12 that is fixed in 18.3 . Is there any reason you can’t get your paying customers a full, recent version of your software? Since Nuget isn’t working, why not just upload the most recent version to your downloads section?

@shepkapit,

Sorry for the inconvenience but you can download the latest version of the software from our downloads section. The latest version which Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.3 in your case is present in the download section. Direct link is Download .NET DLL to Read Edit Presentations | Aspose.Slides. Screenshot of the download section where latest version of Aspose.Slides is present is attached for your reference.
downloadSection.jpg (212.7 KB)