How to Optimize?

We have both Aspose.pdf and Aspose.pdf.kit. I need to find a way to optimize a This needs to be similiar to the function found within Acrobat professionl of either the “Save for Fast WEb” or “Optimize” The issue is I have a pdf that is 70MB in size. If i run it through the Save for fast web feature in Adobe - it ends up 2.5 MB. Optimize is even better at 1.5 MB. How can I accompish this?

thanks

Hi,

I’m sorry to inform you that this feature is currently not supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit. However, I have logged a new feature request as PDFKITNET-10176 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into this to find whether this is feasible or not. Nevertheless, I’m afraid this feature can’t be implemented in short time. You’ll be updated via this forum if we support this feature in future.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Is there any progress regarding the file size optimization?

Hi Vlado,

I’m sorry to share with you that this feature is not yet supported. However, I have asked our development team to share the ETA. You’ll be updated via this forum thread once we get a clear idea regarding the time and effort required for this feature.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Regards,