How to point to last slide (very bottom)

Hi there,
We know there are some built-in bookmarks in presentation (for ex: first slide, last slide), can we locate or move bookmarks to bottom of the last slide.

Actually our requirement is - when we have merged PPTs in one, we need to identify where the PPTs separate each other using bookmark (or if possible suggest other ways). To identify the range of ppt from the very top of first slide to very bottom of last slide.

Please have a look into this. Thanks.

Hi Praneeth,

I have observed the requirements shared by you. What I have perceived from your requirement is that you are looking for some option that when you combine the slides from different decks then you may get information that from where Presentation ‘A’ and Presentation ‘B’ are starting and ending in the merged presentation sequence. If this is the requirement then I like to share that there is no direct method or property available to provide the information about the source presentation slide index and presentation name once the slides from source presentation are cloned inside target presentation.

However, Aspose.Slides does offer adding slide tags that you can use on your end to serve the purpose. You can maintain the source slide number, custom slide name as well as source presentation name inside slide tags before cloning the source slide to target presentation. By doing so when you will clone such slides to target presentation their tags will retain the information from source presentation that you can use on your end. I hope this will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Presentation pr = new Presentation(path + “Test.pptx”);
ISlide slide=pr.getSlides().get_Item(0);

//Adding Tags
slide.getCustomData().getTags().add(“SourceSlideIndex”,Integer.toString(slide.getSlideNumber()));
slide.getCustomData().getTags().add(“SourcePresentation”,“Source.Pptx”);
int TagsCount =slide.getCustomData().getTags().size();

//Getting the same added Tags in target presentation after cloning
String slideName=slide.getCustomData().getTags().get_Item(“SourceSlideIndex”);

Many Thanks,