How to Print a Document

Hi,
I have had great success with Aspose.Words - and thank you for previous technical support. I am now right at the end of my application development, but am struggling to get a Word format document to print. I have manipulated the document with Aspose.Words, within an Aspose.Words.Document object, but am unsure how to print it. I have tried using
ap=new Aspose.Words.Viewer.DocumentRenderer(AsposeWordsDoc)
ap.Print
This did print the document, but it only printed page 1, and the layout was not correct (for example the gridlines in the tables printed even though the tables did not have any borders).
Am I using the wrong object to print a document? If there’s any chance of some example code in VB.Net that would really help me
Thanks again

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. You are using the correct object to print a document. But note that Aspose.Words.Viewer namespace is currently in beta and limited technical support is provided for it. Please see FAQ for more information.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet