How to read digital signature of PowerPoint document (C# .NET)

Hi,

I looked for info on how to read Powerpoint digital signatures, but did not find it. How do you read and validate the Powerpoint document signatures (as you can do with Aspose.Word)?

I want to collect all the digital signatures and then validate each in the collection.

In Aspose.Words for Java I do this:

DigitalSignatureCollection dsc = myDocument.getDigitalSignatures()

How do I do this for Slides?

Thanks, Bernie

Hi Bernie,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that the feature is unfortunately unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET/Java. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33613 has been created s new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the feature. I will share the further information with you as soon as the information will be shared by our development team and issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Aspose team,

is this issue resolved until now? As digital signature as becoming more and more important it will be great if we can check if document is signed as any change will invalidate signature and that is usually not wanted.

Btw. as far as I could see you support this functionality for Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Cells.

Thanks,
Oliver

@dr_oli,

I regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. We request for your patience and will share good news with you as soon as support will be available in API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33613) have been fixed in this update.