How to receive Aspose cell for java 7.2 X with a 2.5414 license

Hi,

My company purchased aspose cell for java sometime last year. And I understand that we can receive the most recent aspose cell for free if we upgrade it within a year.

Can anyone show me the steps to receive a license for the most recent ASPOSE cell for java version?

BTW, whats the most recent release for aspose cell java ?

Thanks in advance !

Jerry

Hi,

Well the most recent version of Aspose.Cells for Java is v7.2.1:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/entry383505.aspx

Moreover, with your existing license file, you may use any version of the product that is released before your subscription expiry date. Suppose your license expires on April 20, 2012, then you can use all the releases and fixes till April 20, 2012, after that you will have to renew your license subscription. For this you need to contact Aspose.Sales team:
http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.purchase/220/showforum.aspx

Note: You can view your license's expiry date by opening your license in a notepad.

Let us know if you still have any confusion.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response. I believe our license is good until end of July 2012.

One more question, do we need to renew our license for our 2.5414 version ?

Thank you very much !

Regards

Jerry

Hi,

No, you do not need to renew your old license, you can keep using your old license with your old product.

However, if you have a newer license then you will have to use newer product.

And since your license will expire in July 2012, so you can download and use all the latest versions that are released till that time.

I will strongly recommend you to upgrade your code according to the latest version because all the fixes are provided based on latest version.

Please download and use the latest Major Version:

Aspose.Cells for Java 7.2.1
and then update the aspose.cells jar with the latest Minor Version:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.2.1.