How to recognize overlays between connectors

Hi, any news???
Is there any chance of implementing the function?

:frowning:

@diego.santi,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in Aspose.Slides for .NET. I have requested our product team to share further details in this regard and will share that with you as soon as they will be shared.

Hello,I want to know what is rawvalue and anglevalue too.But I can`t to see your sampl code.Can u help me?

@ximoon,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that IAdjustValue also has AngleValue property. This property "Returns or sets value, interpreting it as angle in degrees. Please check below calculation.

1. RawValue == AngleValue*60000
  2. AngleValue == RawValue/60000
  3. AngleValue value interpreting as angle in degrees
    For example:
    -120850/60000=-2.014166
    8500/60000=0.14166

Please check below sample code as well.

But I don`t know what is mean RawValue and AngleValue.I want to know how to connect two shapes by set this value.
IAutoShape iAutoShape = slides.get_Item(0).getShapes().addAutoShape(ShapeType.CalloutWedgeRectangle, 600f, 600f, 100f, 100f);
IAutoShape circle = slides.get_Item(0).getShapes().addAutoShape(ShapeType.Ellipse, 300f, 300f, 100f, 100f);
iAutoShape.getAdjustments().get_Item(0).setRawValue((long) ((circle.getX() - iAutoShape.getX()) PP_ADJUSTMENTS_FACTOR / iAutoShape.getWidth()));
iAutoShape.getAdjustments().get_Item(1).setRawValue((long) ((circle.getY() - iAutoShape.getY())
PP_ADJUSTMENTS_FACTOR / iAutoShape.getHeight()));
Do you know what I mean ? Thanks